take the reins of your life
1. Identify your biggest problem or source of negativity in the present. In what way are you responsible for this situation?
2. See yourself as the President of your own company. If you were to own 100% of its shares, how would you do differently?
3. Resolve today that you will not blame others for anything and instead accept full responsibility in every area of your life. What should you do?
4. Quit making excuses and start making progress. Imagine that your beloved excuses have no real basis and then act accordingly.
5. See yourself as the original creative force of your life. Where you are and who you are is because of your own choices and decisions. What should you change?
6. Resolve today to forgive everyone who has hurt you in some way. Let him go Refuse to talk about it again. Instead, get so busy working on something important to you that you don’t have time to think about it again.